With the rapid growth of the IT industry it is almost impossible to know what is necessary, new, or just right for you. We offer advice and consultation to guide you in the right direction for all your IT needs. We are here to help and to build a long-term relationship with our clients. It’s about honesty and fairness.
We offer everything from complete network installations to simple network maintenance. It does not matter if there are 2 or 100 computers in your company, we will take care of you and your business. We can set up small workgroups to large domains. Integration of all systems and resources on a network is the key to a successful business.
iGLOO offers exceptional computer hardware services: everything from hardware sales to the installation of what you have purchased, all at competitive prices. Our trained staff has been dealing with computers for over 15 years. We feel that there should be an on-going relationship with our clients, so we offer on-site service contracts, if necessary, to fulfill your computer needs. It’s a fast-paced IT world, and as your company grows you don’t have time to go to five or more companies to get the job done. We are here to make it a one-stop shop.
Our IT Business Services List:
- On-site and remote tech support
- Networking & wireless setup
- Computer setup & upgrades
- Spyware, viruses, and malware removal services
- Hardware and software sales and support
- Data recovery
- Monthly maintenance – maintenance plan.
- Remote access – remote tech support via web application.
- Building and maintaining complex networks.
- Dynamic web design
- Hosted solutions (servers, etc.)
- Cloud services
- Security solutions
- Managed services
- Signage networking
- Video surveillance
- IP / VoIP communication solutions
- Office relocation/setup
- Mobile phone and tablet business integration.
As humans, we are all different and have many different needs. At iGLOO, we realize this and want to help you and your business or individual needs. Not everyone needs the same hardware configuration. And with so many choices out there, it’s all about being efficient and cost effective.